LATEST HOME TUTORS
BLOG: LATEST POST
Good news to all private tutors and home tuition teachers out there! For any of you who would like to learn on how to become a tutor who can teach subjects for IGCSE, this seminar is definitely for you!
The first of its kind in Malaysia, participants will learn on how to become a tutor who can teach subject(s) and prepare students for the IGCSE exam. For more info or to register please click here www.tuisyenefektif.com/TTTIGCSE
FROM PARENTS FROM STUDENTS FROM TUTORS
- “ Ahmad Hambal Noorsham is a very dedicated and responsible tutor. His great knowledge in Maths, Add Maths and Physics has enabled him to teach in more effective ways, methods and approach. Furthermore, he is a very good user of English language, where every explanation was conveyed fluently, appropriately and accurately to ensure student’s complete understanding. With all the mentioned qualities, I truly believe that he is able to help his students to achieve excellent results in any examination. As for me, I’m blessed to be able to know him when my son, Mohd Haqeem, needs the most assistance and attention in his Add Maths and Physics for his SPM exam. Tutor Hambal has managed to instill confidence in my son. With his encouragement and effort, my son was able to achieve distinction in both subjects. As a mother, I'm truly grateful and may Allah bless you, Tutor Hambal. Once again thank you. ” Norma Haji Hambali, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- “ Tutor Hambal has taught my son, Alif in 2010/2011 in Modern Maths as well as Add Maths. The one to one tuition session enabled my son to understand the materials better and with the improved knowledge he was able to apply the concepts in solving any Mathematical problems. His great success in SPM 2011 especially in Modern/ Add Maths is attributed to Tutor Hambal's experience and expertise in both subjects. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for the high level of commitment shown during the period. ” Puan Julinah, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- “ Having one to one tuition sessions with Mrs Yap, I managed to overcome my difficulties in Maths. He prepared what was needed beforehand and patiently went through the questions that I wasn’t sure. He gave informative notes and explained well. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his good tutoring over this short period of two months ” Rowena, Shah Alam
- " I had classes with cikgu from Form 3 to Form 5, and I have to say I like the atmosphere of the class. Very relaxed but still comprehensive. For my first Add Maths exam I got a D. Alhamdulillah with Cikgu Zainal's help I sat for SPM and scored an A+! " Siti Shyakina Mokhsein, SMDU, SPM 2011 ( Add Maths: A+)
- “I like TutorKami as it is very easy to search and get latest information about tuition jobs. So far I have been succesfull in getting hired by 5 parents. Thanks TutorKami! ” Cikgu Sakinah, Ayer Keroh
- “TutorKami.com is a strongly recommended site for those who are searching for full time/part time job as tutors. This site offers a great service and provides a user-friendly interface too.Frankly, as a new tutor, TutorKami had helped me a lot by professionally guiding me on how to be a good tutor. Thanks to Mr. Hambal, I am now enjoying my part time job. This is a must-not-miss opportunity for fresh grads and unemployed teachers to generate side income whilst contributing to our local educational achievement. " Anas Al-Ansari, Jitra, Kedah