LATEST HOME TUTORS
BLOG: LATEST POST
We are looking for a candidate to join Tutorkami.com as a Coordinator
TutorKami.com is a company that helps parents/students get private tutor/home tutor for personal home tuition. We have more than 1500 registered private tutors and the number is growing.
-Answer and entertain phone calls from parent/student who are searching for tutors
-Post tuition job on our website and other online avenues
-Search through our database and other sources for suitable tutors to be recommended to clients
-Ensure parent/student is satisfied with the tutor and handle the collection of the first payment from client
-Tuition job is considered closed once the first payment is received from client
Assist manager on administrative tasks
Assist manager on some marketing tasks
- Can speak fluently in Mandarin, Cantonese & English
- Target oriented & enterprising
- Have self discipline, organized, resourceful & independent
- Able to work under limited or no supervision
- Must be computer literate, IT savvy & fast learner
- Must have your own mobile phone & laptop/desktop
- Official working hours are weekdays from 9am-6pm. But must be able to answer phone calls between 9am-10pm, weekdays, weekends & on public holidays (outside working hours need to answer contingency calls only)
- Can write well in Mandarin & English
- Having experience as a tutor/ teacher is a plus.
- This is a full time job.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can work from home or anywhere you like. You just need a mobile phone and access to the internet.
- Occasional meetings with the Manager will be conducted mostly online. No need to come to the office everyday.
- Marketing is mostly done by the Manager. Your main task is to entertain client’s inquiry & request. Most importantly, to get suitable tutors for the clients.
- Your income will be determined by how many jobs you managed to close. The more you close, the higher your income will be.
- Mobile phone & credits for calling & mobile broadband is provided.
During probationary period of 3 months, basic salary is RM900 + 5% commission from revenue of the jobs you closed. (around RM1100/month or more)
After confirmation, basic salary is RM900 + 20% commission from revenue of the jobs you closed (around RM2900/month or more)
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB
Interested candidates must be able to come to Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya for interview. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
If interested, please email to us at email@example.com with the headline “ Applying for the Coordinator post”. Please attach your resume and a recent photo.
Any question please sms/whats app at 019-2208594.
FROM PARENTS FROM STUDENTS FROM TUTORS
- “ Ahmad Hambal Noorsham is a very dedicated and responsible tutor. His great knowledge in Maths, Add Maths and Physics has enabled him to teach in more effective ways, methods and approach. Furthermore, he is a very good user of English language, where every explanation was conveyed fluently, appropriately and accurately to ensure student’s complete understanding. With all the mentioned qualities, I truly believe that he is able to help his students to achieve excellent results in any examination. As for me, I’m blessed to be able to know him when my son, Mohd Haqeem, needs the most assistance and attention in his Add Maths and Physics for his SPM exam. Tutor Hambal has managed to instill confidence in my son. With his encouragement and effort, my son was able to achieve distinction in both subjects. As a mother, I'm truly grateful and may Allah bless you, Tutor Hambal. Once again thank you. ” Norma Haji Hambali, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- “ Tutor Hambal has taught my son, Alif in 2010/2011 in Modern Maths as well as Add Maths. The one to one tuition session enabled my son to understand the materials better and with the improved knowledge he was able to apply the concepts in solving any Mathematical problems. His great success in SPM 2011 especially in Modern/ Add Maths is attributed to Tutor Hambal's experience and expertise in both subjects. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for the high level of commitment shown during the period. ” Puan Julinah, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- “ Having one to one tuition sessions with Mrs Yap, I managed to overcome my difficulties in Maths. He prepared what was needed beforehand and patiently went through the questions that I wasn’t sure. He gave informative notes and explained well. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for his good tutoring over this short period of two months ” Rowena, Shah Alam
- " I had classes with cikgu from Form 3 to Form 5, and I have to say I like the atmosphere of the class. Very relaxed but still comprehensive. For my first Add Maths exam I got a D. Alhamdulillah with Cikgu Zainal's help I sat for SPM and scored an A+! " Siti Shyakina Mokhsein, SMDU, SPM 2011 ( Add Maths: A+)
- “I like TutorKami as it is very easy to search and get latest information about tuition jobs. So far I have been succesfull in getting hired by 5 parents. Thanks TutorKami! ” Cikgu Sakinah, Ayer Keroh
- “TutorKami.com is a strongly recommended site for those who are searching for full time/part time job as tutors. This site offers a great service and provides a user-friendly interface too.Frankly, as a new tutor, TutorKami had helped me a lot by professionally guiding me on how to be a good tutor. Thanks to Mr. Hambal, I am now enjoying my part time job. This is a must-not-miss opportunity for fresh grads and unemployed teachers to generate side income whilst contributing to our local educational achievement. " Anas Al-Ansari, Jitra, Kedah