Our mission is to be the main place to go in Malaysia for parents & learners to search for individual or group class, for academic & non-academic lessons. We work hard to make it easy to find tutors or educators here, while having a system that will protect clients from non-genuine educators. On the other hand, our unique model also protect educators from last minute class cancelation, while ensuring their payment is always received on time.
Our website was launched in August 2013, and now we have more than 1700 registered tutors. For 2016, we aim to launch 2 more exciting projects related to education. We are building a team that have a passion in education and in helping learners all over Malaysia to improve their achievement. Our team members are groomed to be leaders, to run other exciting projects in the future.
Find out more about us here:
Job scope for Coordinator (can work from home):
- Entertain requests from clients/parents searching for tutors via telephone calls, social media and other sources.
- Get the suitable tutor from our database and other sources to be recommended to clients.
- Ensure client is satisfied with the tutor and handle the collection of the first payment from client (via online).
- A job is considered successfully closed once the first payment is received from client.
- Assist manager on some administrative tasks and marketing tasks.
- Can speak fluently in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Goal-oriented & resourceful
- Hungry and will not settle just for the basic salary.
- Have self-discipline, organized & strong problem-solving skill
- Have a ‘can do’ spirit & not someone who likes to come up with excuses
- Able to work under limited or no supervision
- Able to work in a team & is a team player
- Must be computer literate, IT savvy & fast learner
- Must have your own laptop
- There are 2 shifts that you can choose to work in (40 working hours per week):
Shift 1: Weekdays 9am-6pm, break 1-2pm
Shift 2: Weekdays 630pm-1030pm, Weekends 9am-9pm, break 1-2pm & 6-7pm
- Can write well in BM & English
- Having experience in Sales & Customer Service is a plus
- This is a full time job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you like, but you must have access to fast internet.
- Meetings will be conducted mostly online. You don’t need to come to the office every day.
- Your income will be determined by how many jobs you managed to close. The more you close, the higher your income will be.
- You will have a number of jobs you have to close every month. You will be given freedom on how you plan to manage to achieve your target. Use your creativity & initiative to work with the team to achieve individual & team goals.
- You will work directly with the owner. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and experience first-hand on how to run a company. It is also a chance to have a business mentor.
- You do not need to have a Diploma/Degree for this job. We are more interested in seeing your effort and your initiative in problem-solving.
- Mobile phone & credits will be provided.
- EPF & Socso provided
During probationary period of 3 months, basic salary is RM900 + 5% commission from gross profit of the jobs you closed. (around RM1100/month or more)
After confirmation, basic salary is RM900 + 10% commission from gross profit of the jobs you closed (around RM1300/month or more). If you managed to achieve RM15,000 or more in monthly gross profit, commission for that month will be 20% (around RM3800/month or more).
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB
Interested candidates must be able to come to Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya for interview. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com with the headline “Applying for the Coordinator post”. Please attach your resume and a recent photo.
Any question please call/what’s app at 019-2208594.