Finance Exec (Work from home)
Our mission is to be the main place to go in Malaysia for parents & learners to search for individual or group class, for academic & non-academic lessons. We work hard to make it easy to find tutors or educators here, while having a system that will protect clients from non-genuine educators. On the other hand, our unique model also protect educators from last minute class cancelation, while ensuring their payment is always received on time.
Our website was launched in August 2013, and now we have more than 1700 registered tutors. For 2016, we aim to launch 2 more exciting projects related to education. We are building a team that have a passion in education and in helping learners all over Malaysia to improve their achievement. Our team members are groomed to be leaders, to run other exciting projects in the future.
Find out more about us here:
- Collect payment from client via phone and online banking
- Make payment to tutors via online banking
- Issue payment receipts to clients and tutors
- Update any changes regarding schedule or classes in the system
- Handle issues from clients & tutors regarding payment, schedules & others
- Update record and accounts of payment
Assist manager on administrative tasks
- Can speak Bahasa Melayu & English fluently.
- Preferably Muslim
- Organized, resourceful, have self-discipline & must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate, IT savvy & fast learner
- Can be strict & firm when dealing with tutors & clients
- A problem solver, tactful, patient, understanding and have empathy.
- Can write properly in Bahasa Melayu & English. Know how to explain things in a simple way.
- Thorough in your work & have attention to detail
- Have passion n willing to work extra hours in order to achieve your target
- Must have your own laptop
- Working hours are flexible (to be determined later) as long as you can complete the tasks given but you need to be contactable during 9-6 pm weekdays
- Having experience in accounting/ have background in accounting is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be able to come to Kota Damansara or office in Shah Alam for the occasional meetings and trainings.
- This is a full time job.
Benefits of working with us:
- You can work from home or anywhere you like. You just need a laptop & access to fast internet.
- Occasional meetings with the Manager will be conducted mostly online. No need to come to the office everyday.
- You will work directly with the owner. A chance for you to learn and experience firsthand how to run a company. A chance to have a mentor.
- You will be given freedom on using your creativity & initiative to work with the team to achieve the overall targets.
- Mobile phone & credits for calling & mobile broadband is provided.
-EPF & Socso benefits
During probationary period of 3 months, basic salary is RM900 (not including EPF & Socso)
After confirmation, basic salary is RM900 + 5% commission from gross profit every month (around RM1100/month or more)
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB
Interested candidates must be able to come to Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya for interview.
Fresh grads are welcomed to apply.
If interested, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Applying for the Finance Exec post”. Please attach your resume and a recent photo.
Any question please sms/whats app at 019-2208594.