Our mission is to be the main place to go in Malaysia for parents & learners to search for individual or group class, for academic & non-academic lessons. We work hard to make it easy to find tutors or educators here, while having a system that will protect clients from non-genuine educators. On the other hand, our unique model also protect educators from last minute class cancelation, while ensuring their payment is always received on time.
Our website was launched in August 2013, and now we have more than 1700 registered tutors. For 2016, we aim to launch 2 more exciting projects related to education. We are building a team that have a passion in education and in helping learners all over Malaysia to improve their achievement. Our team members are groomed to be leaders, to run other exciting projects in the future.
Find out more about us here:
- Create & monitor Facebook Advertisement
- Create & monitor Google Adwords Advertisement
- Create & monitor content marketing (e.g write short articles, write blog post, update FB status)
- Manage our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Suggest & execute other online/offline marketing efforts
- Get visitors to come to our main website www.tutorkami.com
- In summary, your goal is to generate as many leads/prospects as possible for the Sales team
- Can speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Can write status/ short articles in Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Know how to use FB Advertisement, Google AdWords, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Can design attractive image, poster using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Understand how SEO & Google Analytics works
- Have passion n willing to work extra hours in order to achieve your target
- Goal-oriented & resourceful
- Hungry and will not settle just for the basic salary.
- Have self-discipline, organized & strong problem-solving skill
- Have a ‘can do’ spirit & not someone who likes to come up with excuses
- Must have your own laptop/desktop
- Working hours are flexible (to be determined later) as long as you can complete the tasks given & achieve your targets, but you need to be contactable during 9am-6 pm weekdays
- Having experience in marketing/ have background in marketing is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be able to come to Kota Damansara or office in Shah Alam for the occasional meetings and trainings.
- This is a full time job
Benefits of working with us:
- You can work from home or anywhere you like. You just need a laptop & access to fast internet.
- Meetings will be conducted mostly online. No need to come to the office every day.
- You will work directly with the owner. A chance for you to learn and experience firsthand how to run a company. A chance to have a mentor.
- You will have a number of leads you must be able to achieve every month. You will be given freedom on how you plan to manage to achieve your target. Use your creativity & initiative to work with the team to achieve individual & team goals.
- You will work directly with the owner. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and experience first-hand on how to run a company. It is also a chance to have a business mentor.
- You do not need to have a Diploma/Degree for this job. We are more interested in seeing your effort and your initiative in problem-solving.
- Mobile phone & credits for calling & mobile broadband is provided.
- EPF & Socso provided
During probationary period of 3 months, basic salary is RM900 (not including EPF & Socso)
After confirmation, basic salary is RM900 + 5% commission from gross profit every month (around RM1400/month or more)
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB
Interested candidates must be able to come to Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya for interview.
Fresh grads are welcomed to apply.
If interested, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Applying for the Marketing Exec post”. Please attach your resume and a recent photo.
Any question please sms/whats app at 019-2208594.